How many calories are you consuming ??

andrea K.
on 6/16/08 3:22 am - near Huntsville, AL
Just wanted to get an ideal since we are all at the same surgery date. I know some nuts are different but curious. Thanks
lizzybear
on 6/18/08 2:22 pm - Olympia, WA
I'll be interested to see everyone's responses. My nut just has me at 84 grams of protein, hasn't set a calorie limit for me since they put me at 600 calories. I keep thinking it has to be higher by now. After I see where others are at, I'll know if I should call her and ask about it or if I'm still fine at 600.
deb_m
on 6/19/08 6:53 am - Sanford, NC
I am up to about 1200 a day tops now. I know that's got to be on the high side...it'll be interesting to hear what everyone else says. I am just starting maintenance though too, so that factors into things. My nut never wanted me to count calories while I was losing...she said I should focus only on protein & fluids, but I track on daily plate, so I've always had the calorie counts anyway.
andrea K.
on 6/19/08 11:20 pm - near Huntsville, AL
Deb thats what scares me. your maintaining @ 1200 and thats around what I consume a day and I need to lose 48 more pounds. Oh no. LOL, looks like I need to cut down.
deb_m
on 6/22/08 6:43 am - Sanford, NC
Are you still losing on 1200 though? I've heard plenty of people say they maintain at 1500, 1800 or even more calories. Don't judge your body by what my body does, you need to do what works for you. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 868 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 874 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1492 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1007 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1064 views