REVISION

whisperskiss
on 5/24/04 10:18 am - Lindsay, Canada
Can someone tell me if a surgeon can perform open VBG does this mean he has the means to perform a revision of that same surgery?? I am slowly climbing up the scale again and I would like a revision. Please HELP ME
ljks1950
on 6/14/04 7:54 am - Fayetteville, GA
I was just checking back on some older responses at this site. I do know they have a whole community on revision surgery. I just had surgery about a week ago and have studied this site thoroughly. Just don't know the fancy webbing input.
whisperskiss
on 6/14/04 12:04 pm - Lindsay, Canada
Thank you I was begginging to abandon all hope. I will search for that. Did you have a revision? Can you tell me how what where when and why. Love Kim
lostlittlerobot
on 4/20/05 6:43 am - Riverside, CA
I am also climbing back up the scale. I cant figure out why. Yes I cheat, yes I eat things I shouldn't but I can not eat anything in the quantity as I use too not even close and I still get the I ate too much Thanksgiving dinner feeling, sweating and labored breathing. But yet I have gained about 50lbs back and but have gone on Meridia but that only lost 20. I never did reach my gain weight and I am now wanting the revision as well. I dont care now they do it although I would prefer Lapiscopic as The open as darm painfull. Let's try to help each other out. Tifany
Liz H.
on 6/20/05 7:39 am - Tulare, CA
I had my RNY in San Diego on 11/30/1999. Since then I have had 3 babies and am now diagnosed with PCOS. I have gained back 130 of the 200 lbs I originally lost. In a few weeks I will be having surgery to check my ovaries for cancer and then I would like to talk to my surgeon about having a revision done. Where did you have your surgery? Liz, Tulare CA
Most Active
Recent Topics
REVISION
whisperskiss · 4 replies · 467 views