PLease Help

Tammy T.
on 12/26/06 11:00 pm - Great Bend, NY
HI All, I have not been on in a quite some time( shame on me ) . I have been fighting with myself and my weight for the past 6 months. I had my surgery in Nov. 04 and did really well. I got off all my meds and lost over 90lbs. I had lots of energy and felt really good. But about 6 months ago I started to feel really tierd and I stopped working out. Sence then I have put on 10 lbs and I feel like I am in a losing battle again and so . Does anyone have any suggestions or know what might get me out of this slump. My biggest fear is putting on more waight and going back to meds. PLease fustraded .....
MizCathy
on 12/27/06 9:57 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hey Tammy, I feel you. I too have been away for some time. I have also been fighting the sweets and snacks, and am still exercising, but not as often as I know that I should. I too have been fighting with the same 8-10 pounds. I manage to lose them and more, and then something happens, and they come back. So I have made up in my mind that I am getting back on track starting tomorrow. I still have about 30 pounds to lose, but I know it will take all that I have to get there, and I will. You will too. Take care. Cathy 287/182/150
subannette
on 12/28/06 2:13 pm - Valparaiso, IN
Maybe we can all help each other. How about we start letting each other know how each day goes? Hold each other accountable for working out and such? I know we'll have to be disciplined to get on the forum and fill each other in, but we can do it! If we just commit to working out somehow, even if it's for a short period of time, and if we focus on making some changes that we know we need to make - and then know that someone is checking in on us, maybe it would help. What do you think?
AngelRitt
on 1/4/07 4:54 am - Islip Terrace, NY
I agree it is very hard. We see such great results and then we get to a place where we just become comfortable. I lost all of the weight I needed to. I'm at goal. I thankfully haven't gained any back. But I weigh myself everyday to stay on top of things. If the scale goes up I just cut carbs out and go right back to where I belong. The problem is that we got our bodies fixed but not our heads. We still see the food, smell it and crave it. We weren't born 200, 300, 400 or more lbs we had to do something to get to that point. Just because we lost the weight doesn't mean our problems or bad habits go along with it. We really need to remember what got us to this point and go back to basics. Exercise, drink our water and stay away from sugars and high fat foods. Good luck and God Bless you all. ~Angel 255/222/126 at Goal! Highest/Day of Surg/now
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 799 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1014 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 851 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1159 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 967 views