Where is everyone?

Jan M.
on 4/3/07 1:14 pm - Notfarfrombham, AL
I don't come here often, but I am wondering where everyone from 11/04 has gotten off too. Is everyone doing well? I hope so. I am doing ok. could be better, but it could be worse.Its down to the nitty gritty now of really working at it, but I am very grateful to have lost over 100lbs. Jan
shestr
on 4/20/07 3:18 am - Lakeland, FL
i have finally made it back to the boards after more than a year. I have had a rough year. I had a bout with a drinking problem for about a year. I finally have that back under control for the last 4 months. I stopped losing weight after the first year. I have gained back about 25 pounds. I am disappointed with myself. I am hoping that I can get back on track with this. It is time to starting shooting for the life that I dreamed of when I started this process. Shelly 11-16-2004 315 high - 203 low- 228 now - 160 goal
Jan M.
on 4/20/07 4:26 am - Notfarfrombham, AL
Shelly, I am glad you are doing better, I think everyone is struggling, I know I am, I have gained a little and am not happy about it, but its up to me to do what i know to do. I wish you all the best, Jan M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 799 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1014 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 851 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1160 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 968 views