NEW TO THIS SITE

DIANA G.
on 7/20/04 9:31 am - ELCAJON, CA
ANY ONE OUT THERE FROM DIEGO.CA. ANY OTHER NEW COMERS
Jill C.
on 9/9/04 7:09 am - Bidwell, OH
Hello, I am also new to this site. I recently received my surgery date, and it is November 10,2004. I dont know about you, but I am very excited, but very very scared that I will die. I have an 18month old baby girl who is everything to me, and it scares me badly that she won't have a mommy. My husband is a wonderful support, and understands me because he is also very overweight. Hope to hear back from you. Good Luck
Datrace
on 9/9/04 1:51 pm - Milk & Honey, IL
Congrads to you! I my surgery is sch. for Nov 29th....I am excited but yet scared.
Patty M.
on 9/10/04 8:45 am - North Pole, AK
Hi, Tracy! We have the same surgery date! Wow! I will not forget to pray for you on our day. I have been trying to have this surgery for 3 years so I am very excited to be to this point! I had a date in 2001 but my husband was mauled by a grizzly bear while moose hunting and it has been a long time to go through all the tests and paperwork over again!!!!! But I think that God is wise in the timing of my surgery. I will have all of December to recuperate and only have to take 3 weeks off from school. I teach kindergarten. I am trying to get all my things in order so that I will have what I need once I come home from the hospital, which is 400 miles away. Any thing I should know about?
Shantamar :)
on 9/13/04 12:39 pm - Northport, AL
Hey you people! You guys should visit our Alabama message board sometimes. Tons and tons of information flowing about daily. I've been on board for about a month now and really enjoy this website. Shanon
Sandy P.
on 9/14/04 12:14 am - Warner Robins, GA
YES, I know just how u feel. It's a mixed bag of feelings. Right at the moment, I am on the ok side...but, between thoughts and fears that can change any moment. It's an up and down ride on our emotions. As for the most part I know this is what I need and want. Hang on and hang in their. I hear it's a long ride and yet one day we will smile and be happy for the trip made us stronger and better. God Bless, Mrs. Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1020 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views