I'VE GOT A DATE!!!

lorrie
on 9/23/04 7:12 am - Cleveland, GA
DR. PROCTOR WILL BE DOING MY SURGERY 11-15-04 IN GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA.
KarolA
on 9/23/04 4:00 pm - Columbia, MD
congratulations! Mine is 11/9 - Wash, DC. I'm beginning to think of it as my second birthday!
Belton_Brenda
on 9/24/04 2:10 pm - Belton, TX
WOOHOOOO mine is the 18th. Congrats all!!! brenda preop
lorrie
on 9/26/04 11:12 pm - Cleveland, GA
BRENDA, THAT IS WONDERFUL, I'M EXCITED FOR YOU, KEEP ME POSTED. THANKS!
SGRenteria
on 9/25/04 12:18 pm - Roswell, NM
Mine is November 1, 2004 sounds like wonderful (new) birthday. Prayers to all new November babies
lorrie
on 9/26/04 11:13 pm - Cleveland, GA
SANDRA, I AGREE I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY NEW BIRTHDAY HAS COME AND GONE AND WE ARE ON THE LOSING SIDE. PRAYERS RIGHT BACK AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LORRIE
Kathy D.
on 9/26/04 4:07 am - Skokie, IL
Mine is 11/17....... MY re-birthday........ actually 3 days before my "50th". You can bet I'll be celebrating my 50th a week or so early. Since I figure that if all goes without a hitch I should be just getting home from the hospital the day before my BD. Then I'll celebrate my new RE-BD. All the best to everyone joining me in Nov as we all embark on what promises to be a wonderful journey. Huggs, Kathy
lorrie
on 9/26/04 11:19 pm - Cleveland, GA
KATHY, THAT IS WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE BOTH BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER. THAT'S RIGHT YOU GO A WEEK EARLY AND CELBRATE THE BIG 50, AND ENJOY. I AGREE ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE IN NOVEMBER AND EVERY OTHER MONTH THAT HAS DECIDED TO TAKE THIS WONDERFUL JOURNEY. MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF US AS WELL AS OUR FAMILYS. TAKE CARE AND KEEP ME POSTED. LORRIE
LongBeachDiva
on 10/5/04 4:18 pm - Long Beach, ca
heya L , Congrats on your surgery ... You are in my prayers and may god bless you !! Alena
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1020 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views