1 year!!! now post op plastic surgery!!!

Sonya Galindo
on 12/2/05 1:52 am - Orange, CA
November 19th was my one year anniversary - I am down 113 pounds and on the 18th - I had my tummy tuck, flank plasty, breast lift and implants!!! It was VERY painful - I am two post op as of today - I can see such a major difference - I feel very excited and happy with all my changes!!!!
Amanda
on 12/5/05 6:28 am - Kearney, NE
Hey Sonya!! How are you?! I've been thinking about you with our anniversaries and everything!! I'm so jealous that you have had your plastics already!! I can't wait to have mine, but it will be a while still!! It sounds like you are doing really well! I'm doing great too! Weightloss is very very slow, but still going. I'm still loosing quite a bit of inches too. So, we'll see where I end up! Congrats on your weightloss and everything!! It's great to hear an update on your progress!!!! A
AngelRitt
on 12/6/05 4:53 am - Islip Terrace, NY
Hi Sonya, Congrats on all your success. I have a question. Did you insurance cover the plastics or are you self paying? If you are paying how much was it if I may ask? I want to get it done but I don't have the money and i'm afraid that insurance isn't going to cover it. ~Angel 255/222/130/120
Sonya Galindo
on 12/6/05 5:14 am - Orange, CA
No it wasn't covered - I knew it wouldn't be... it was a total of $12,500 for Tummy tuck, flank plasty, breast lift and breast implants - which was a good price - I had seen several doctors and not only was I comfortable with him but it price was good. It was painful and still is a bit - I went back to work 10 days after - only because I had to - but I do recommend alot of rest... There is also financing available... If you have anymore questions - ask - no problem Sonya Galindo
AngelRitt
on 12/6/05 5:49 am - Islip Terrace, NY
Thank you very much for replying so quickly. I really appreciate you taking the time out to answer my questions. I just called my insurance and they said that they do not pay for it. So i'm definitely on my own with it. Thanks again. ~Angel 255/222/130/120
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1021 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views