Question of the Week 12/5

mrs.3m
on 12/4/05 11:34 pm - Mesa, AZ
With the holidays upon us, what is one way you plan to stay on track?
mrs.3m
on 12/4/05 11:37 pm - Mesa, AZ
I am trying to focus on making sure I follow the "protien first" rule. Carbs have been my downfall lately and I want to make sure that I do not gain anything during this time of year. So if I re-dedicate myself to protien first I am hoping to accomplish that small goal.
AngelRitt
on 12/6/05 4:47 am - Islip Terrace, NY
Well since I don't eat sugar at all. I planned on bringing some sugar free pies or sf cookies to my holiday parties. That way I don't have forego dessert yet again. I can indulge in a small piece of pie and no that I'll be ok. It gets hard watching everyone else eat all the pies,cakes, cookies etc. ~God Bless ~Angel 255/222/130/120
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 12/5/05 12:24 am - McDonough, GA
WELL... I WILL BE AROUND MY FAMILY AND I KNOW THEY WILL WATCH EVERYTHING I EAT. FOR SOME REASON MY MOTHER STILL THINKS I ONLY EAT BROTH AND JELL-O EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE MY SURGERY. I AM GOING TO FOCUS ON THE MEAT & VEGGIES AND STAY AWAY FROM SWEETS. I DID IT DURING THANKSGIVING. I CAN DO IT AGAIN. SO FAR I HAVE STAYED AWAY FROM THE SWEETS. BUT MY GALLBLADDER IS BOTHERING ME SO I THINK THAT IS GOING TO HELP ME STAY AWAY FROM FOODS I DON'T NEED. BECAUSE IF I EAT IT...WELL... I WILL PAY FOR IT DEARLY LATER! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT & SUCCESSFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY! GOD BLESS, ~JENNIFER~
Amanda
on 12/5/05 1:48 am - Kearney, NE
I plan to work out harder than ever. I figure if I am working out very hard and consistant through the season, I won't have to feel as guilty for little slip ups that I am sure I will have! I will try to stick to mostly protein but I don't want to be unreasonable with myself and say that there is no way I will eat something I am not supposed to. So, if I am burning the calories through exercise I should be good to go!! Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!! A
Summer
on 12/21/05 5:09 am - Home sweet home, CA
I continue to work out!! I am the baker in the family so my kitchen is stocked with all the sugary chocolate stuff!! I bought the protein cracker and chips from the Smart Store and I munch on those while I bake....keeps my fingers off the crumbs!! I also will take the Spicy Soy Chips & Spinach Dip with me to my Moms house so I don't eat the high carb snacks. I also will also make sugar free items for my diabetic Dad and myself. I keep beef jerky and nuts in the car. I would forget to eat and while I was running around shopping I had those handy high protein snacks in the car. This was very helpful I didn't eat anything bad!!! Good Luck Everyone. It is a very difficult time of year!! ~Summer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1021 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views