155 lbs down

Sandy in Tucson
on 12/20/05 2:19 am - Tucson, AZ
I made the 150 lbs before the OH Convention 2 weeks ago in Costa Mesa. I have now upped the protein again to 100 grams per day minumin....and lost another 5 lbs. I have noticed younger Wls than I have lost faster than me, I am 55 years old. I do not move as much as I should. But, I move more than I did at 347lbs post op. It has been a great year. I am healthier than I have been in 20 years plus. I look good. Blood test came back with my iron a little low. Now I take ferrous gluconate 324 mg...but besides that all is well with the surgery. I should of done it yrs prior...but did not....What a waste but then again....maybe I would of failed at the attempt because I was not ready. Who knows? I just know there is alot of success cases for our month of Nov-2004...keep on losing and keep on posting. Sandy in Tucson 155 lbs down 347/340/185/150
Whoopi
on 12/20/05 9:58 pm - Windsor, Canada
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS SANDY YOU ARE DOING FANTASTIC GIRL. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU & OF HOW FAR YOU'VE COME. KUDDOS TO YOU GIRL. LOVE & HUGS WHOOPI OXOX SUPPORT = ENCOURAGEMENT = STRENGTH = SUCCESS
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1021 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views