November 14 and I will be on the losing side!!

glenda acree
on 9/27/05 1:29 am - peru, in
I backed out of having the surgery a couple of years ago, before I even went for my consult. But, I'm serious about it now, and I am looking forward to being a "LOSER"!
WindyEthel********
on 9/27/05 11:29 am - Brownstown, IN
Hi Glenda, Congrats on your date. Mine is Nov 1st. I cant wait to get it over with. I am like you i looked into it a little a few years ago and thought naaaa i probable wouldnt qualify so i didnt persue it and now here i am. Glad to be this close. Take Care, Carla
mecoswan
on 9/28/05 12:56 pm - Concordia, MO
glenda, Good for you and just wanted to tell you I found out today I was approved and also surgery on Novenber 14th. I will keep you in my prayers and keep in touch. Colette
Damon C.
on 9/28/05 6:28 pm - Concord, NC
This must be the November 14th posting....yiiiippppeee to all of us, let me add my name to the "fighting fouteenth" and wish everyone a quick and uneventful recovery. Damon
anitataylor
on 9/29/05 8:35 am - Ozark, MO
Hey Congratulations on your date I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery Anita
DJ B.
on 10/2/05 5:34 am - Ohio, OH
Include me in the fighting 14th also! I have my surgery on Monday the 14th too so also make me a member of the FEARSOME FIGHTING 14th ....I am looking forward with all of you to being on the losing side. It is comforting to know the Monday morning of Nov 14 we all will be going thru the same fears, anxieties and emotions and are not alone! Hugs to all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 788 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 875 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1008 views