I am new here too..

droste
on 9/28/05 1:48 pm - Loveland, CO
Hi, am new here too.. I have read some, and i too started this process a couple of years ago.. I don't think the time was right, but now i think that it is.. I have a date for nov.7, but I am still waiting to see if the insurance will approve it...I don't do well waiting the longer it gets!! I am trying not to get discouraged!! I can only pray that it will fall into place! good luck to all, and congrats!!! sincerely me (anne)
tee~ tee
on 9/29/05 8:41 am - VA
best of luck to you on getting approved Tee Tee
droste
on 9/29/05 1:24 pm - Loveland, CO
thank you, I don't think that it looks to good though.. I was denied today, and i don't think that an appeal will help. we shall see.. thanks again, anne
anitataylor
on 9/29/05 8:49 am - Ozark, MO
Hi I just wanted to say Congratulations on your date It is the same day I am having surgery as well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick approval and an uneventful surgery with a speedy recovery. Take care, Anita
droste
on 9/29/05 1:28 pm - Loveland, CO
Congrats to you as well.. I also will keep you in my thoughts whether I have the surgery or not.. I don't know what will happen with my insurance, but it doesn't look good right now. Oh well, we shall see!! THanks again!! Anne
abandster
on 10/13/05 7:28 am
I too have a November 7th surgery date but I'm going with the lapband. That was just a better choice for me. Everything will fall in to place IF that's God's plan. I didn't do too well with the waiting and I got approval in less than 2 weeks. But that wait seemed like a lifetime. I was ready for the full 45 days til they responded but God said "now" so now it is. Blessings to you. And good luck. La Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 790 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 875 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1008 views