My surgery date is Nov,2.2005.I'm all set and ready to go!!

Jeff D.
on 10/4/05 11:53 pm - Leslie, MI
WindyEthel********
on 10/5/05 7:33 am - Brownstown, IN
Congrats Jeff, Hope you have a perfect surgery and speedy recovery.
Jeff D.
on 10/5/05 3:08 pm - Leslie, MI
Thank you very much. I'm really excited about my surgery.Take Care jeff
Jacqueline B.
on 10/7/05 7:43 am - Somerset, PA
WooHOO!! A day before me.. let me know how it goes... We can be losser buddies!! I have my pre-op stuff scheduled for the 19th and I have to get shopping for stuff to have here post-op... other than that, I think I am ready, too.. breathe.... Jacki K
Jeff D.
on 10/12/05 4:44 pm - Leslie, MI
Hi Jacki,I will try and e-mail you dont know how I will be feeling right after surgery?If not take care of yourself and God bless.Jeff
Peanut0827
on 10/12/05 9:11 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hi Jacki its me Stephanie CONGRATS to ya. So you start your liquid diet on the 19th so do I.I'm already ready can't wait. I drank me a 20oz bottled H20 yesturday and put a rasberry crystal light in it. WOW I was amazed. It was really delicious....Yummy.... I don't think I'll have a hard time with the liquid diet but dont know til that time comes....Keep intouch and let me know how things go after your surgery.....
DAN PACKARD
on 10/9/05 11:56 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Jeff, that is great and I certainly all goes well for you. I have mine scheduled at St Vincents Carmel on November 8th. If you can let me know how it went for you. God Bless
Jeff D.
on 10/12/05 4:50 pm - Leslie, MI
Hi Dan,Thanks for e-mail.I will try and e-mail you after my surgery.I'll be back to work on the 7th and will e-mail you then.I also wish you well on your surgery.take care and God bless.Jeff
Peanut0827
on 10/10/05 11:17 am - Charlotte, NC
Cool Deal Jeff mine and yours is on the same day and I'm also ready to go except a few lil bit of packing up things I gotta do other than that I'm ready and Congrats Jeff God Bless I know it will go well. Stephanie
Jeff D.
on 10/12/05 4:58 pm - Leslie, MI
Hi Stephanie,that's cool that our surgery dates are the same.You will have to let me know how your surgery went and vise versa.Take care of yourself and I hope everything goes well for you too!!God bless Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 790 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 875 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1008 views