rescheduled 10/01 was 09/25

PaulaR
on 10/8/05 9:43 pm - Windsor, Canada
i got a call the other day from my surgeons office letting me know that my surgery had to be reschedualed. I was going for the VBG oct 25th but now i am having it done NOV 1st, it is only a week difference.. but wow what a week can do to ones thoughts.. i was down in the dumps for a bit. Today is my 29th birthday , guess i just should be glad ia m getting it done and celabrate my BD with my family and friends.. and in a months time celabrate my Rebirth again... thanks for letting me vote
Peanut0827
on 10/9/05 1:52 am - Charlotte, NC
wow i'm really srry that happened to ya i wouldn't like that to happen to me either. Just some positive advice try to look at it this way.. There was a reason for the schedule change God wasn't ready for you to go in yet. Things in our lives happen for a reason. And also you have waited this long one more week won't kill you. Coming from someone it has not happened tooo, but that is the best advice i can give in a situation like this...Srry and Good luck to you.....Stephanie
MizGail
on 10/13/05 2:06 pm - Vista, CA
Oh the depression, but it is still "on" and think of it this way, you're here with the rest of us November guys AND by X-Mas you'll be so well on your way to being a different, new and improved you, this will just be a small bump. For me I'm getting my X-Mas present in November, my surgery is scheduled for 11/8th and the preop Dr's appointment on 10/17, I'm still doing the happy dance. Gail 237/230/135 5.9"
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 790 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 875 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1008 views