November 28th Surgery date!!!

krispy4us
on 10/12/07 12:45 pm - St. Louis, MO
I'm so excited!!! My surgery date is November 28th at 9:00am. I am the first one of the day so I hope my surgeon get's all of his rest the night before!! I really hated to have to wait almost 2 months but it'll go by fast. Anybody else having surgery on this date! If not, let's toast anyway for our new beginnings
Maida F.
on 10/13/07 7:27 am - Round Rock, TX
RNY on 11/12/07 with
Cheers!
cdickhausen
on 10/13/07 12:47 pm - Tempe, AZ
Mine is the day after yours! Cheers to you!
Crystal G.
on 10/17/07 3:09 am - Eagle Bridge, NY
My surgery is the same day as yours. We will become losers together. I can't believe I have to wait so long either, but what is another 6 weeks when I have been waiting for 7 months now (had to follow the supervised diet). Now hopefully insurance will pull through. Good luck Crystal
krispy4us
on 10/17/07 2:40 pm - St. Louis, MO
Yea!!! We're going to do take this journey together!! I'm so excited for you and me!!! I don't know about you but I can't wait. Just think, this time next year, we'll be the Biggest Loser and didn't have to be on the show!!
attahgirl
on 10/17/07 5:33 pm - philadelphia, PA
i'm actually the day before you -- i'm a computer nerd, so if i can smuggle in my laptop i'll try to give you my experience that evening as to how things went! hooray for the late november crew!
Tammy5346
on 10/20/07 9:22 am - Tipp City, OH
My surgery is also scheduled for November 28th. I'm not sure of the time yet. I know it sounds like a long time to wait but it will be here before we know it!! I'm very excited also but I am also starting to get very nervous also! Here's to new beginnings for both of us!!! :-)
Most Active
Recent Topics