Anyone in S. Jersey w/ RNY in Nov?

Heather S.
on 10/13/07 8:26 am - Southern, NJ
Wondering if there's anyone in S. Jersey with a November surgery date...looking for a buddy to go through this journey with! Heather
Gail M.
on 10/13/07 9:31 am - Scranton, PA
Heather, I am in PA and am having surgery 11/2 in Langhorne. Not too far away. We don't have to be local to support each other. What date do you have and what hospital will you be at? Gail
Heather S.
on 10/13/07 9:44 am - Southern, NJ
Hi Gail! You're right...we don't have to be local...and we are pretty close. My surgeon is actually up in W. Orange (N. Jersey) and my date is Nov. 7th. I added you as one of my "friends" so we can stay in touch...I haven't had a chance to look over your blog yet, but I can't wait! I'm jealous...I assume you're going to Barix (I don't know of anyplace else in Langhorne, but maybe I'm wrong) I wanted to go there! The facility is approved by my insurance but none of their laprascopic doctors are (only 1 surgeon who does open only...is it Marymore? I can't recall, it's been a while since I gave up on that route). ANYWAY...I hear it's an amazing facility with awesome doc's...I'm sure you'll love it there. Heather
attahgirl
on 10/17/07 5:31 pm - philadelphia, PA
hey - i'm in philly and my date's 11/27 (i know, right after thanksgiving haha!) and i used to live in north jersey - family still in bergen county we can be loser pals!
Most Active
Recent Topics