November 1st....I'm so excited....Richmond, VA

Ari M.
on 10/14/07 8:14 am - Richmond, VA
Wow, I can't believe GOD is blessing me with an opportunity to change my life and my son's life for the better! Most days I can't hardly walk or get up from a sitting position, without have to wait 5 seconds before walking because of my osteoarthritis. My poor legs can't take it anymore. Now, with GOD's grace I have a tool to help me live a happier life! Congrads, to all my fellow November surgery patients.......Let's do it!
Karen-baltimore
on 10/14/07 9:55 am - carney, MD
Hi Ari in Richmond. I am in Baltimore and having my surgery on Nov.6th. I feel exactly like you do. God has blessed me with making a decision to improve my life too. My insurance carrier is actually covering this. I am scared but at the same time, I can't wait. Good Luck to you Karen
isuez
on 10/15/07 10:06 am - IL
Ari- I am also having surgery on November 1st! I feel exacltly how you do, blessed to have this opportunity to make a change in my life for myself and my family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep in touch, maybe we can share experiences - and work through any concerns together. God Bless!
Most Active
Recent Topics