Surgery Date of 11-6-07 YEA!!!

rosebud9109
on 10/15/07 1:22 am
Hello everyone, I just recently became of member of this site. I have been through all the sessions, testing and and insurance paperwork, I have my surgery date of NOV 6th. Thank you God. I have been fighting with insurance companies for a couple of years, but it is finally going to happen. As it gets closer I am excited and getting a little nervous. I start my 10 day liquid diet on Oct 27th. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed ahead with that. I have heard in the group session that sometimes that is the most difficult process. thanks for your help Brenda
PatriciaAE
on 10/15/07 3:03 am
Hi Brenda, I too have the surgey date of Nov. 6 and I too am so excited and ready for this. I have to be on a liquid diet 14 days prior to surgery, I start my Oct. 22, I have to use OptiFast. I am nervous about this too, I"m sure it will be a tough 2 weeks, but at least its so we can have surgery which we all have waited so long for. This will help us be tough and get through this rough period, knowing we will soon look and feel so much better. Hooray for us both!!!!!! Your OH Buddy, PatriciaAE
bnixon
on 10/16/07 3:40 am - Effingham, SC
Hi Brenda, I'm Brenda and my surgery date is on November 6, in columbia, SC just think the Dynamic Brenda's will have new birth dates. Good luck and God bless. : cool:
Deidre Manning
on 10/16/07 3:55 am - Greenville, SC
Hey Brenda, I to am having surgery on 11/6...I am 2nd week on the optifast diet, it is required to be on this 1 month prior to surgery. So it seems like th process for my surgeon is much different from many...just wanted to say hello and I will be praying for our November group! Take care, Deidre
ItsAllAboutMe
on 10/17/07 1:07 pm - Dallas Suburb, TX
Hey, me too! I've kinda already been doing the liquid diet. Mine is protein shakes and a Lean Cuisine. I use Isopure Low Carb dutch chocolate in 1% milk and it's quite tasty. After surgery the milk is going away for a while, but I've been testing a number of protein suppliments the last 6 months or so and have found several I like. Now we just have to see if my new tummy will like them. Good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics