November 7th coming soon!

Linda C.
on 10/16/07 2:42 am - Murrieta, CA
RNY on 11/07/07 with
I'm a Nov 7th date also. I've started me protein drink diet and am looking forward to the start of a new beginning. Good luck to you all! Linda
Deidre Manning
on 10/17/07 5:55 am - Greenville, SC
Linda, Congrats on your surgery date!! I am scheduled for 11/6 and sooooooo excited!! I too am on my 2nd week of protein diet! Take care, Deidre
JeriLynn
on 10/17/07 7:30 am - Lubbock, TX
Hey Linda! I am November 7th as well!! I'm so excited! Just 3 weeks away
tenderlovinghugs07
on 10/17/07 2:29 pm - Miller, SD
Hello ALL I'm Nov 7th also but Not on liquids until the 24th but not optiafast just liquids but I was told whey helps to shrink your liver, I'm going to get some this weekend I have actually gained wgt due to a knee injury?surgery on it on the 5th of oct and not being able to move very well for another week(No wgt bearing) before i can put pressure on my Right knee it hurts! But I'm soo excited to get the ball rolling on this surgery.. gl all
April Lopez
on 10/23/07 11:34 am - logansport, IN
Hi Linda....Congrats on your upcoming date. My RNY is going to be Nov 6th...I had to start a full liquid diet today...I did not have to do the optifast or protein before hand. I am doing full liquids for 12 days then clear liquids for 2 days... I am sure you are as excited as I am 2 WEEKS to a new life !!!!!!!!!!! April
Most Active
Recent Topics