Surgery Date 11/15

TeTe2007
on 11/4/07 6:48 am - Bear, DE
Got my surgery date - Thurs 11/15 - now I'm getting nervous. I guess that's normal though, congratz to everyone, may we all have speedy recoveries.
Christina Z.
on 11/12/07 2:06 pm - Castro Valley, CA
I've got mine on the 15th too. My first big step is tomorrow. I have to start the bowel prep and drink a bottle of Magnesium Citrate and then only liquids. I don't have the exact time yet, but it's probably about noon. I've been taking two showers a day, washing with antibacterial soap since last Thursday. I was also given a special soap at the pre-op that I have to use Wed night. I wasn't too nervous about the surgery until today. I had to have a stress EKG today because my heart rate on the pre-op EKG was under 50. Up until now I was nervous about the surgery being cancelled because of my heart and now (because the stress EKG was normal) I'm nervous because I know it's really going to happen. It's kind of taking a little bit of an emotional tole on me too because I have two 6 year old children. They know about the surgery and even though I try to assure them that everything is going to be fine, I think they aren't completely sure and are anxious. I'm in CA. How about you? Christina
Most Active
Recent Topics