Nov 26th date!

shoregrl684
on 11/18/07 8:18 am - Helmetta, NJ
I'm totally new to the site.... its confusing but im tryin to figure it out. My surgery is about 7 days away.. i'm freaking a taddddddd bit :)
hedy67
on 11/18/07 11:26 pm - Horsham, PA
I'm right there with you! I am trying to keep myself REALLY busy!
HappyGranny
on 11/19/07 9:47 am - Louisville, KY
Hang in there! My day is the 26th also. I just started freaking today.
hedy67
on 11/20/07 3:48 am - Horsham, PA
Are either of you on a liquid diet? I start tomorrow.
HappyGranny
on 11/21/07 12:03 pm - Louisville, KY
I start my liquid diet on Saturday. Full clear liquids-no milk products, no red or purple liquids. I also do the yucky bowel prep at 6pm on Sunday and then no liquids after 2am. My surgery is scheduled for 2:00 Monday. I sure hate that late time. I will be a wreck waiting all day Monday and very hungry. Best wishes to all of the Monday People!
Mary C.
on 11/22/07 1:21 pm - Mooresville, NC
Add me to the 26th date. Been on liquids since the 12th - Have to do clear liquids starting Sunday. Mary
thirdact
on 11/23/07 7:32 am
Good luck to this 26th club! I had RNY on 11/15 and am doing fine. I didn't get nervous until about two days before and then freaked out -- but then calmed down again. You will all do great! Congratulations on this important, life changing choice!
gw20071115
on 11/25/07 10:40 am
Hi Kelly.... My surgery was on Thursday, Nov 15 as well and I am healing well. The medical team at GWU were awesome and I would recommend my surgeon to everyone. (smile) I really can't believe how I am losing the weight and able to be strong. I thank God each morning that He has enabled me to go through another day of protein shakes, juice and water. (smile) I am not experiencing any of the side effects such as vomiting and full pouch. I am able to fill it with protein 4 oz x 4 each day plus my fluids. Congratulations, Kelly on taking the first of many steps to a new way of life for you and those all around you.
Uniqueson
on 12/16/07 6:48 am - MA
Kelly--Just saw this. My surgery was on 11/26 too! Hope that you are doing well post-op? Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics