14 hours until surgery

miamolli
on 11/19/07 9:47 am - MA
I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time. I am very much looking forward to my "new" adventure. This was such a personal choice for me. I want all your prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. I have a beautiful daughter that I want to be able to KEEP UP WITH. I will post as soon as I can to let you know how I am doing.
MarieW70
on 11/19/07 10:26 am
GOOD LUCK!! My prayers are most certainly with you! Fill us all in asap! Marie
taylorsn
on 11/20/07 3:39 am - Great Mills, MD
Good luck. I am sure that you will be fine. We just have to go into this with an open mind and think positive. Please let me know how you are doing afterwared. I will heading down that same road on the 27th. 7 days to go and counting. Shona
miamolli
on 11/24/07 8:01 pm - MA
Hi Shona, Thanks. I have been home since Wednesday and doing well. I am tired but my soreness has gone away. Lap band is slightly different recovery. I wish you best of luck. It is exciting but a bit nervesnous. Let me know how all goes. Maria
taylorsn
on 11/24/07 8:04 pm - Great Mills, MD
Well that is great that you are doing well. Keep me posted. I have 2 more days before my big day..... I am starting to get cold feet now. Shona
attahgirl
on 11/25/07 7:23 am - philadelphia, PA
we're both on the 27th, shona! don't get cold feet, everything's going to be fine - our doctors will do their best and we'll be sore and grumpy but we'll be on the losers bench!
taylorsn
on 11/25/07 8:39 am - Great Mills, MD
Yes you are right about that and I'm sure looking forward to being oin that side. I can't wait to see the transformation. Keep me posted on how it all goes and I will do the same. I will have you in my prayers. God Bless. Shona
Most Active
Recent Topics