Wow day!!

theswan65
on 11/20/07 9:18 am - WA
Today was one of my victory days! I went to the nutritionist today on post op follow up as I am now 1 month out....and I am down another 22 lbs since my last visit 2 weeks ago, so as of today i am down 42 lbs!! wooooooooo freeeeekin hoooooooo!!! I was elated and yelled out woooo hoooooo baby!!! I am winning this fight once and for all! I was so excited i yelled in my car another wooo hooo! I am feeling good, and put on a top i used to wear all the time and its soooo big now,,,i even noticed my regular dress pants are getting big around the waist now, and my legs were swimming in the fabric....It felt so good to see that in my clothes and to see that number on the scale too,,,,I havent seen that number in over 10 yrs...on the scale!! I did a little shopping today for Christmas decorations and did not feel quite so self concious for the first time in a long time.
nancy6
on 11/20/07 12:18 pm - Tacoma, WA
Wow day is right!!! Congratulations on the great progress you are making! It definitely calls for a woohoo and a happy dance!! What fun you'll have shopping for new, smaller clothes! I'm anxious to be joining you on that loser's bench! My November surgery has been changed to 12/6, but I'll be joining you soon. Keep up the great work! ~Nancy~
April Lopez
on 11/20/07 12:39 pm - logansport, IN
I am very happy for you...HOW GREAT ! I hope my one month is as good as yours...I gained 26 pounds in the hospital from fluid. My surgery was Nov 6th....I lost all the fluid and have lost 15 in real weight, so I have 15 more days til my 1 month point. Keep up the good work and from one loser to another WOOOOOHOOOOO for you. I can not think of any words better then the ones you chose....Woo HOO !
Most Active
Recent Topics