Sabatage

cheldreth
on 8/16/06 4:26 am - Livingston, TX
Not sure if that is spelled right but I sure am getting very lax. What is the matter with me. I eat things I don't even want. I guess because I am at a standstill. Very depressed. Very mad at myself.
shoegirl1023
on 8/17/06 6:55 am - Solon, OH
I'm not sure which one of you wrote this post, Curt or Mary, but I want to let u know how badly I feel for u, and it's very easy to fall back, but please go and talk to someone right away about this, be it your doctor or a therapist, the one thing you don't want to do is fall back. Maybe there's something going on in your life that's bothering you and turning you back to the comfort of food again, but it's NOT WORTH IT my friend, you have come too far to sabotage this life changing experience, not to mention what you probably paid for it!! You are crying out for help otherwise you wouldn't have posted your anquish, so that's a good start. Again, please get help as soon as you can. I hope everything works out good for you, and please email me if you need to talk. Take care, Joanne
sherry
on 8/17/06 11:17 pm - deer park, TX
Hi. Does your surgeon have an after care support? If not, maybe there is a local support group that you could join. I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Call your surgeon today to find out if there is a group you can join. Best wishes! Blessings, Sherry
CarolDE
on 8/19/06 5:50 am
Yes, come here for help, go to a support group or two, see the nutritionist too. Remember, we had our digestive systems fixed, but not our brains! We are still suffering from years of bingeing, overeating, snacking, grazing, emotional eating and now, 8 months out, we can eat more and do we!! This is the working part. Don't waste a lot of time on depression, anger and guilt-- try to research and reach out and work on it. Also, I try to find the lo-cal, lo-sugar snacks for when I just have to eat more!! Good luck in your journey,
Dee K.
on 8/23/06 3:43 am - Oak Hill, VA
also remember the importance of exercise.. this is but a tool for us.. we still have to work every single day and make this a lifestyle change! realize that we have been given a gift and we need to use it!! try going back to basics.. get your protein in (according to your dr).. all your vitamins and water.. also if it helps to journal your food choices, do it! i know that it's hard, but we are all in this together!!! ..and we are here to help! de
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 730 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 687 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 785 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1155 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1089 views