FEELING GR8

shoegirl1023
on 8/17/06 6:50 am - Solon, OH
Just wanted to share in my weightloss so far. Had RNY on December 16, 05 and so far, a weightloss of 85lb and 20lb away from my ideal goal weight of 125, but I will take 135 as being ok, beggars can't be choosers right? I started out as a size 18-22, and now down to 6-10 bottoms and small - medium tops, sometimes XL in Junior tops at JC Penneys. It's a gr8 feeling to be able to shop for normal clothes now. Even my feet have gone down from a size 10 to 8.5 / 9. My husband, however is questiong as to why I need new purses, he says he just knows they haven't got bigger on me!!! Unfortunately, my extra skin around my middle kind of hangs over sometimes, so I do have to keep away from the tight tops right now. Well that's my sharing with you all. We are all doing an amazing job, and we need to remember to keep up the hard work, take our vitamins, keep up our protein and liquids, and most of all NEVER FORGET WHERE WE CAME FROM, because we are just one bite away. Take care everyone. Joanne B
sherry
on 8/17/06 11:13 pm - deer park, TX
Congrats! I can't wait to see a size 6. That must feel wonderful! Sherry 259/166/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 736 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 688 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 785 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1156 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1090 views