Howdy friends!!

valilove214
on 8/18/06 12:03 am - Glen Burnie, MD
I think all of you have done wonderful!! Although I am questioning what I am doing wrong. I have lost 65lbs since surgery 12/2/2005. I still look at myself and see the same person, I still fit into the same clothes. It is like, 65lbs hasn't made a difference in my looks. I know I FEEL better but, still, I would like to look better also. I wonder if I will hit the 100lbs lost at our 1 year anniversary. I guess I am just feeling scared, if this is it for me. Well, God bless you all-Valentina
pettykash
on 8/18/06 1:20 am - Galveston, TX
You sound like me. I kept saying I still fit into the same clothes. I did! And they were blowing in the wind. It took me looking at pictures of my self at our family reunion to see just how big those clothes were on me.
Laura G.
on 8/18/06 6:51 am - Federal Way, WA
Me Too! My co workers had to start telling me not to wear it again. Have you been shopping to see what size you can get into? I bet anything you need a smaller size than you think. Keep trying the trip is not over yet. Do you still take you shakes? How about tuna or shrimp meals for more protein?
sherry
on 8/19/06 12:02 am - deer park, TX
Hi, Velentina. It took me a long time to change clothing sizes. I bet if you went shopping you would find you fit in some smaller things. Also, get two pictures of yourself. One preop and one now and I bet you will see a big difference. I have to do that even at 93 pounds out because my eyes play tricks on me. Hang in there. You will get there! Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 730 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 687 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 785 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1156 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1089 views