Onderland is wonderful!!!!

blefanc
on 8/21/06 12:22 pm - Baldwinsville, NY
Hi there! I often "stop by" to read the boards and especially check in on the December board since my surgery date was Dec. 5th. I just HAD to actually post today because I went to the doctor today and weighed in at 100 pounds lost since surgery I have been waiting and waiting to be able to make this post and proudly say I have become a member of the amazing group that lives in Onederland! I would like to thank all of you as I feel you are a constant support even though I most often "lurk" behind the scene - I can relate to all of the posts and often "check in " when I need a boost. This is just a great day and I had to share my joy! Thanks! Bridgett
sherry
on 8/21/06 1:29 pm - deer park, TX
That is so wonderful! Congratulations to you! I hope to be able to say that in about a month or so . . . Sherry 259/166/130
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 11:46 pm - SC
Wonderful onederland!!! YEAHHHHH! I sure can feel your joy! Congratulations!!!
Chocolate Angel
on 8/22/06 12:24 am - Chicago, IL
CONGRATS!
pettykash
on 8/22/06 12:38 am - Galveston, TX
Yes it is!!!! I am so happy to see so many of us still trying and reaching goals and new lives. Every one is not meant to be a two so wherever we land lets all be happy for each other.
chnsuz
on 9/4/06 12:12 pm - Mt. Pleasant, MI
Congratulations - my date was Dec 20th and I just reached 100 pounds lost also... Then the next day I was struggling to pick up a 48 pound bag of weed and feed and realized I had lost 2 of them!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 730 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 687 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 785 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1155 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1089 views