Re: So Far, So Good

EwesDew
on 8/23/06 1:49 am - Montgomery, AL
I'm currently down to 222 lbs!! A total loss of 86 lbs., however, that is still due to the stress in the house ---- and at work. What is it like to live without stress?? Guess I will never know until the kids are off in college on their own and I have my own place (lol). Even so, I'm grateful for what God has given me as He is only making me stronger. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? I've my yearly physical on Friday, August 25th with my Primary Care Physician. More blood work for sure. My potassium has been low so I've been taking liquid potassium(yuk) for the past month. It was down to 3.0...so hopefully, it will be back up to what it should be on Friday. I tried to eat solid food last week and the result was the reflux burning my voicebox, my left ear canal and left sinus. I first thought it was just a heck of a migraine lasting that long with NAUSEA, but on Saturday at work ..... I felt that "dripping" feeling in my left ear and I said, "oh, no, please don't be that". It was. But I've battled thru the pain and not have seen the doctor for it and I do have the ear drops that have benzocaine in it, so that has been helping me avoid going to the ER as I couldn't get in to see Dr. Graves until this Friday for the pain. So, its back to protein drinks again. However, this time, I'm having to dilute them because drinking them straight brings on the nausea in all its glory. I am asking the doctor to put me back on my Fibromyalgia medications again. I haven't taken them in over 3 years, due to an accidental overdose, and I dumped everything in the toilet since then. However, as the weight comes down, I'm having more symptons that I can't control, like the tremors in my hands and the stumbling and my memory and difficulty speaking. I've finally admitted to myself that I do have an incurable disease and that is fact....at least I'm not depressed about it! Hey, that dancing figure looks like how I walk sometimes!! LOL Well, gotta head on in to work. Yall have a wonderful day today and God bless each one of yall with His Perfect Will. I'll keep yall updated. Grapes!! Jeanmarie
pettykash
on 8/24/06 5:01 am - Galveston, TX
Congrats on your weight lost. Sure hope you get to feeling better And I hate to be the one to tell you this.....unless you move off of the face of the earth kids do and will find their way back home with a suitcase in their hand
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 736 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 688 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 785 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1156 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1090 views