Climbing out of that ditch DAY 2

joanneh
on 1/23/07 8:37 am - Howell, NJ
I said I'd post daily for awhile, so here I am. I have two days back on my food plan, off the sugar--and I have a killer headache-- but I am joyous! Two days sounds like nothing in the "real" world, but if you've ever been in relapse, you know what a precious gift 48 hours on the right track is. I'm doing pureed foods, which was suggested at the support group meeting I attended in December. It feels a whole lot like starting over at the beginning, which is a good thing. I was afraid I'd be ravenous, but 1/2 to 3/4 cups of food is satisfying. I'm keeping a food diary and writing in my journal too--two things I have resisted big time until now. I guess I had to get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Thanks for listening. I'll be back...
Yolanda-180
on 1/25/07 4:40 am - Sheboygan, WI
JoAnne My hat is off to you. I need to be right with you. I have not gained any weight but I have slowed down my weight loss big time. I have only loss 1 pound since 12/20/06. I hate exercise and I can eat just about everything. I feel so guilty right now. I know what it feels like to be addicted to something and have a lose of control. Sugar was my down fall and I wish that I had never tried it again. I think that I am going to take your idea and go back to the basics. Protein drinks and mush here I come. Pray for me and I'll pray for you. Yolanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 726 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 683 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 783 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1152 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1085 views