Out of the ditch and Down to 198!!

joanneh
on 1/26/07 9:06 am - Howell, NJ
YAY! This is Day 5 and I am out of the ditch and celebrating! In spite of being on an emotional roller coaster the last 48 hours because of a crisis in my daughter's family, I have stayed on my food plan. As a result, besides feeling much better about myself, I have finally broken the 200 pound barrier. This is after spending six months at 202 to 208. Please join me in a big WOO-HOO!
CarolDE
on 1/26/07 9:18 pm
Good for you after all this hard work!! Congrats mostly on the renewed effort and enthusiasm -- its hard to recapture that. Now you know it can be done. Carool
Diona A.
on 1/27/07 12:41 pm - Miles City, MT
Good job JoAnne! Getting the brain in the right gear can be so difficult at times! Diona
Becca W.
on 1/27/07 2:06 pm - port hueneme, CA
WOOOHOOO JoAnne! I'm right there with you... 199.8 lbs... lol I don't know when I was last under 200! I was scared to inhale while on the scale in case it went up those two tenths of a pound! Anyway, what a great job you're doing!
Corrine M.
on 1/28/07 2:35 pm - Shakopee, MN
Great job JoAnne. You are proof that even after a year the tool still works. Corrine
bblessed27
on 1/29/07 10:31 pm - Baltimore, MD
Congratulations JoAnne! You give me inspiration to go back to the basics because I have been at a stand still for the last 6 months or so. I know that its that evil sugar that I am addicted to. But, I am going to get serious and make this tool work for me. I didn't get this far to stop now. Thanks for the posts! JaNae
pettykash
on 2/14/07 10:25 pm - Galveston, TX
You go girl....doesn't it feel good NOT to see 200
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 726 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 682 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 783 views
Happy 6th Birthday!