Hello to all

nsummer
on 11/18/05 11:40 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I'm new here, so hello to everyone. I've been reading the board for a couple weeks now but didn't want to post for fear of jinxing my insurance coverage. My Dr. submitted my request on Monday the 14th and I was approved on the 17th. Got my date of December 7th today. Horray? Been fighting for this for 3 years - now I'm getting cold feet.
hershey dream
on 11/18/05 9:51 pm - Duluth, GA
You're just excited, I feel that way too. Relax, Relate, Release. Just use this time to get everything in order. You've been at it for 3 years, keep it moving!
mroedts
on 11/18/05 10:35 pm - Sayre, PA
Good luck to you on your surgery! It's great when they give us a date. Isn't it? Take care. Miriam
Babs30
on 11/18/05 11:22 pm - Pueblo, CO
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like as soon as you get that date nothing can happen soon enough. All of a sudden your ecstatic and scared to death at the same time. (I know I am.) I'll put you in my prayers. May your recovery be short and your weight loss be quick and permanent! God bless you
C B
on 11/19/05 4:34 am - Houston, TX
CONGRATS Nathaniel! kinda cold feet here too. seems so long that i have wanted approval, and now that i have it i dont know what to do with myself, until surgery date 12/19, hehe. best wishes!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 726 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 682 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 783 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1152 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1085 views