got my date

KATHY B.
on 11/22/05 2:05 am - Convoy, OH
Hi all, i got my date for dec. 6th. i'm happy , scared , excited all rolled into one. is there anyone else going to the barix clinic in groveport ohio that day or around? maybe we can help each other. thanks, kath
Brenna
on 11/23/05 10:40 pm - Lyons, MI
Congrats Kathy, I too have a date for Dec. 6th!!! Though I am in WI. The 22nd I had to satrt a 2 week controlled liquid diet as does everyone going through the University of Wisconsin program. Best wishes. I'll be thinking of you.
KATHY B.
on 11/24/05 8:51 am - Convoy, OH
hi brenna,wow, that's really sweet of you. the same to you. i will say a prayer for us. anyway that is not anything i've ever heard of to go on a 2 wk. liquid diet before. that is probably a good idea. i've been really a hog these last few weeks trying to eat everthing i love, but i packed on a few more pounds and i feel uncomfortable. so, today at our dinner i really didn't eat much. and the rest of the time i'm gonna eat lighter. i think it will make surgery go better. at least on our insides. what is the reasoning? if you don't mind me asking. if i don't hear from you , the best to you and a very speedy recovery. sincerly, kathy
C B
on 11/24/05 12:14 pm - Houston, TX
CONGRATS KATHY!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 726 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 682 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 783 views
Happy 6th Birthday!