Happy Thanksgiving!

cgunter78
on 11/22/05 11:01 pm - Augusta, GA
I just wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully, for us all it will be the last holiday where we feel like we have to "be careful" about making sure that we are eating no more than the rest of our families. I am so happy that this is the last family holiday where my well meaning grandmother asks me if I've lost weight (NO...... Grandma, I haven't.) I also hope that it's the last one where my well meaning familiy push food on me when I'm trying to diet........lol. Just sounding off guys. I hope All goes well for you all. For those of you getting ready for a first of the month surgery, the best of luck to you all. I've got to start packing, we are heading home tonight to Alabama to visit the family. Again, Happy Thanksgiving to the future losers! Carol G. from Augusta GA
TWalewski
on 11/23/05 11:30 am - Southbury, CT
Carol Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I totally understand about those Holiday get together with family. The remarks, the looks, the outfit that just well...doesn't fit. I can't wait to enjoy the holiday without having to unzip the pants to breath!!! Much luck to you on the 20th - I am hopefully going on the 12th. So I'll let you know how it goes. Tina
SHAWNEY BROWN
on 11/24/05 5:23 am - PERRYVILLE, MO
Happy Thanksgiving to you also and everyone on this site. God bless you all. Shawney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 730 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 687 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 784 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1155 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1089 views