Who's having surgery 12/16?

Vickie
on 11/25/05 3:07 am - Wilmington, NC
My date is 12/16 and I want to know what preparations you are making now that we have 3 weeks left. I am cleaning the entire house, purchasing protein and other food items. I am writing out any info my husband may need like email passwords, banking info, etc. Vickie
Dori V.
on 11/28/05 2:42 am - Greenville, MI
My date is 12/16 as well, I have my pre-op the 30th of this month. I have cleaned my home 3 times from top to bottom cleaned out closets and sent out letters to all family members letting them know that I do not want any clothing this year for xmas... lol... as far as buying items for pre and post op, I am filling my cabinet with all the goodies I can (well the liquid, sugarfree, tastless, kind). Notes Notes notes galore, my hubby is going to hate my notes.. but they make me feel better.. And I have decided to make quilts for xmas for my kids.. so Im cutting and sewing alot too as well... hm I think that s all! haha (((HUGS))) Dori
toula21
on 11/28/05 3:21 am - Saint Joseph, MN
Hi - My date is also the 16th. I started my liquid diet today, so that is interesting. I'm not too worried about not eating and very excited about loosing weight. My eldest son who is an RN is here visitng until the 5th of Dec and then he will be home again right after I get out of the hospital. He is very excited too that I am having this done. He has seen the before and after and told me I will be happy with the after for sure. I will feel so much better. I have made lists of things to try to remember to do towards the end of the year and for the holidays. To make sure I don't forget. Other than that I am not doing anything special. Best of luck on your surgery. Stephanie
bblessed27
on 11/28/05 3:27 am - Baltimore, MD
I am 12/16 also! I have bought most of my vitamins already. I think this weekend I am going to finalize the rest of what I need prior to surgery (SF jello, SF popciles, water bottles, etc.) before you know the 16th will be here I have finally gotten my mindset ready that I need to clean the house and leave it and a decent and orderly fashion although its just my daughter and myself. I have told most of my family and friends that I wanted to tell already that I am having surgery. Haven't completely came up with the final plans as to where I am going after the surgery. I want to go to my place since its all on one level but my family wants me to go to my parents house and I really don't want to go. I go for my pre-op appointment with my PCP on the 5th. But, I was already told that I won't need to go on any special diet prior to surgery up until 12 midnight the morning of surgery when I won't be able to eat anything.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 736 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 688 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 785 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1156 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1090 views