Goals and Dreams

~Becky~
on 11/28/05 11:13 am - Little Rock Area, AR
What are your dreams. I have a list I call my FIFTEEN. Here it is: 1) I want to ride comfortably in an airplane/sit comfortably in a theater seat. 2) I want to walk without getting horribly winded 3) I want to get out of bed and not have to stand there for 10 seconds before I can move. 4) I want to RUN! (GOAL: I want to run in a 5K marathon!) 5) I want to bend down to pick up my children and get up with them in my arms. 6) I want to sit criss-cross-applesauce on the floor with my kids (Kaden's teacher said "He just doesn't quite get the concept. He is always sitting on the floor with his legs sprawled open." Well, of course he is, that is how his mom sits.) 7) I want to go to WALMART (nowhere fancy...just WALMART) and buy clothing. I currently have to go to specialty store if I want to purchase clothing. 8) I want to get an item of clothing for $3 at any Mart/Get or Ko (Walmart, Target or Shopko) and brag about what a bargain it was. 9) I want to scoot past someone in the church pew without squashing them and making us ALL uncomfortable 10) I want to take a bath and fill the tub with water while I am IN IT and NOT have to readjust to make a flood gate for the water so it can fill the "front and back" parts of the tub. 11) I want to teach my children to eat healthily NOW so, they will not struggle with these issues later. 12) I want to play the lead in a play, not the supporting role!! 13) I want to go skiing, skating and rollerblading 14) I want to golf without having to readjust my BOOBS! 15) I want to go hiking.
carbonblob
on 11/29/05 3:33 am - los angeles, CA
something tells me you're going to achieve every one of those goals. Keep us posted! Good luck...........
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 730 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 687 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 784 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1155 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1089 views