New date

mroedts
on 11/29/05 3:48 am - Sayre, PA
My surgery date has been changed from Dec 13 to Dec 22. I will be coming home the morning of Christmas. Not really fair to my family. Any ideas to help make this Christmas special for them? Miriam
robinsoc140
on 11/29/05 10:01 pm - Leesburg, FL
That's a tough one. Your family deserves a nice Christmas. But you need to pamper yourself for a day or two. Don't over due it. You deserve to take care of yourself, too. Try to keep yourself low keyed, for your well being and theres. Good luck to you. Carol
JENNY.W
on 11/30/05 1:00 pm - Eccles, WV
I WOULD CELEBRATE EARLY!! THAT IS TOO BAD ABOUT THE TIMING BUT THIS IS QUITE A CHRISTMAS GIFT! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! JENNY
Brenna
on 11/30/05 10:19 pm - Lyons, MI
Well as the song says, Christ the Savior was born, (you know Silent Night) so you coming home on Christmas, his birthday, is like a NEW birthday for you too. Just take it easy, the holiday isn't suppose to be about a bunch of work and entertaining people, but rather about family and what they mean to you (among other things) so, I bet you can go home kick back on the sofa or in the recliner and enjoy taking in all of the festive bussle going on around you. Your family will understand, and everything will go PERFECTLY... Many hugs, and have a VERY Merry Christmas. Brenna
~Becky~
on 12/2/05 12:31 am - Little Rock Area, AR
I am sorry to hear that Miriam! Here is something mean to encourage you: My little sister was born on Dec 23rd and we had to spend Christmas in the hospital that year. We opened presents in the waiting room by the tree they had set up! Plus, the staff was so attentive because they are missing their family too. The point is it is STILL one of my fondest Christmas memories. Because it was SO different. I remember almost every part of it and I was 8!! Sorry about your bummer, but I hope you will have a blessed Christmas!! Blessings~ Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 730 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 687 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 784 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1155 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1089 views