It is done!!!!

marty_gal
on 2/9/07 6:40 am - Canada
Hi everyone. I had my lapband surgery one week ago today and I feel great. I had such a good experience at the clinic and all the nurses and Dr. Cobourn were fantastic!! I would recommend them to EVERYONE. Since I've started this journey 3 weeks ago, I've lost 22 lbs and I am very proud of it. I just had to share it with everyone. I also hope everyone is having great success with their surgeries and losses. Hey, Terry H. if you read this, write a message back and let me know how you are doing. I tried to post something to you earlier this month but I don't know what happened. Take care all!!! Dawn
hobo998
on 2/14/07 3:12 am - Canada
Hi Dawn: I'm so glad things are going well for you. I was thinking of you and had to check this board to see if you had posted. I don't come here that often. I usually hang out at the Edmonton yahoo forum or on the OH band site. Here is the link to the Edmonton site if you want to get in some "local support" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/EdmontonBSG/ I have not had any weight lose since x-mas. I have little restriction and have been very busy with "life" and have not been working very hard on dieting. I had a fill on Feb 05-07 and after a few days I was too tight and had to get some taken out so I am back to around 4.5 cc. I am back in march and will try and get a small fill. Meanwhile I am going to bear down and try and take another 5 lbs off. I have lost 50 lbs since surgery on Aug 01-06 and feel great. Did you get the Swedish band....or a Iomed?? When are you getting a fill?? I will start to monitor this site again or join our Edmonton group if you want.We have a couple of "bandsters" in our group now. We would sure welcome another. Terry
Most Active