Edmonton Sunday Afternoon Get-together

Chance22
on 3/22/11 2:30 pm - Canada
Hi everyone.

I'm having a ladies get together at my place on Sunday. It's the official launch party for my home-based jewelry business... and I am using the opportunity to get a few of my favourite faces into the same room!

The details are:
You’re invited to a Stella & Dot Trunk Show, an event not to be missed. Try on some fabulous, celebrity-coveted jewelry, pop open some sparkly drinks, gab and join me for an hour of style! The jewelry has been seen in Lucky Magazine, InStyle and on countless celebrities. Designed in New York and San Francisco, the pieces are so irresistible and affordable, you’ll be certain to find a little something special.

Please feel free to add anyone to this evite or bring anyone along. Take a break from the kids and join me for some much needed girl time.
RSVP my inbox for the address. Sunday 2-4pm on the South side of Edmonton.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin      
Highest Weight: 242 lbs 1st Clinic visit: 236.8lbs
Weight at Surgery: 193.1 Surgery Date: May 18, 2011 Current Weight: 134.4 lbs

Adrianna O.
on 3/22/11 10:29 pm - Canada
boo I'm working at the home and garden show this weekend and I'm not off on Sunday until well after 7 by the time we are done take down and everything.

Most Active