Smokin'!!!

Relene
on 5/7/11 9:21 am - Irma, Alberta, Canada

So last night was my daughter's dance recital.  I decided to dress up.  I wore a black dress (size xl) and my new high heeled boots.  (I have never in my life worn high heels or been able to purchase boots because my feet were too wide and my calves too big)  Anyway at first I was feeling rather self concious as people were looking at me, some doing double takes.  Then a woman whom I didnt know personally but who obviously knew me (I live in a town of 400 so most people there have lived there since their birth) came up to me and asked if I was Dennis Fuder's wife.  I said yes I am.  She said I just have to tell you you look amazing!  I blushed and thanked her.  Then another woman comes up to me and says whatever you are doing keep it up, you look great.  One woman said she sees me walking all the time and wanted to join me so she can lose weght too.  My neighbor's son (who is also my daughter's best friend's father) said to me Jeez everytime i see you I have to look twice and ask myself if that's really you.  I felt so smokin'last night I'm surprised the fire alarm didnt go off!  LOL!

HW 370  Pre-op weight 297 CW191.0  updated June 26/11

Coopers_mom
on 5/7/11 9:30 am - Canada
Wow, awesome!  That must have been the greatest feeling!

Way to go  and keep up the amazing work!

Jill

FDL Abdominoplasty, Monsplasty, MR, Lipo to Flanks: August 18, 2011

Dreena G.
on 5/10/11 1:04 am - Canada
HUZZAH!!! Now THAT's what I like to hear!  Good job girl :)

Canadian-eh
on 5/11/11 1:06 am - Canada
Did you take a picture ;)

Highest/Surgery/Current/1st Goal/2nd Goal
 278          241         163    160          150
ONEDERLAND  September 27, 2009    

ICanada

Most Active