Ensure Coupons

Coopers_mom
on 2/19/12 8:24 am - Canada

I thought I'd share a website I found which might help those of you who have to go on the liquid diet before your surgery.

If you join the Ensure Club (http://ensure.ca/en/ensure_club/) they will send you coupons to use to buy any Ensure product.  They say on the club that the more you buy the more coupons they will send out.  This is great for those people who have to do more than a few days on the liquid diet because it can get really expensive buying it.  If you combine the coupons with a sale then you can pretty much get the Ensure for close to free.  Be sure to sign up for the club with about a month to spare before you need it just to make sure you get the coupons in time.

I have 2 coupons here for $4 a piece if someone needs them, expiry is October 6, 2012 so you have a long time to use them before they expire.

Jill

FDL Abdominoplasty, Monsplasty, MR, Lipo to Flanks: August 18, 2011

Pmamma
on 2/19/12 10:36 pm
 Thanks I am on a pre op of 3 weeks so coupons will help. If you still have them I would love to take them off your hands

P
Coopers_mom
on 2/19/12 10:58 pm - Canada

Sure, just send me a pm with your address and I can mail them. 

or 

I live south east of the city but work in Leduc so if you wanted to get together so I can give them to you in person we can set something up to meet in Leduc or something :).

Jill

FDL Abdominoplasty, Monsplasty, MR, Lipo to Flanks: August 18, 2011

Most Active