Frustrated

sallyliebrecht_msn.co
m

on 10/27/14 3:55 am

well, it has been sometime since I have logged in.  I have finally made my decision about going to Mexico.  I am booked for the 8th oh January 2015.  I tried the Edmonton clinic but started to become very frustrated with all the visits and BS!  I am sorry but i am human not a subject.  They make you wait forever to get an appointment and then it is another waiting game and lots of appointments before a surgery date is set.  I had a talk with one of my doctors about it and he simply said that they just don't have enough doctor to do the surgery so they have created all these programs to prolong the process.

when is the Canadian government going to realize the benefits of this surgery and start opening it up.  They give help to people with drug and alcohol addictions pretty easy.

i also didn't find the people working at the Edmonton clinic very nice or understanding.  I felt like I was being bullied.  Just my opinion. THX for listing

Keelan
on 10/27/14 10:27 am

Wow, sorry to hear your experience wasn't what you espected it to be. It's been a while since I have been a patient at the clinic but when I did do my 9 month program it was an awesome experience. For sure there was lot of travel to attend all the appointment but my team was amazing and so understand. Lots of staff changes have happened since I was a patient and I've heard that they have revamped the program a lot.

Congrats on choosing to change your life and go to mexico for surgery. It's life changing in the best possible way.Wishing you the best. January will be here befor eyou know it and what a great start to a new year.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

sallyliebrecht_msn.co
m

on 10/27/14 10:40 am

Thx.  My sister said that I should've asked for a different intake person.  But what ever I have made the decision to go to Mexico which my husband and I are going to make a holiday out of.  We have never had a honeymoon in 26 yrs.  better late than never. I don't live in Edmonton so it takes me about 2-3 hrs to get there and than staying for all the appt meant staying at my sister's place in calmar which is about an hour out of the city.  Just too much extra stress for something that should be easier.

sallyliebrecht_msn.co
m

on 10/27/14 10:42 am

Ps I am happy for you.  Yes it will be a life changing event.  This is my second chance at a happier healthier life

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/14 9:34 pm - Edmonton, Canada

I wish you all the best for your surgery in Mexico!

I didn't have the same experience as you and really appreciate the team at the WW Clinic in Edmonton. I really like that I have to go to the classes and learn how to do things better.

I get the frustration, but post surgery, I think my WW team was exceptional and I am very grateful.

Most Active