A note from one of our Members

Kricket
on 3/15/04 4:27 am - St. Paul, MN
Hello Everyone! This was emailed to me and I wanted to pass it on to you. Very inspirational! :clap: Have a great day! Love ya all! Photo Processing Manager - [email protected] ************** Hi to all of you! This is a great web site. It gives me the extra encouragement that I need. I log on daily to see what new photos are added and read their stories. I have been overweight since I was about 13-14(Parents divorce, moving from an affluent neighborhood out to the boonies and puberty hitting all at the same time). Oh, we also moved in the middle of a school year. I never felt like I fit in at my new school. Having a bad first marriage definitely didn't help me either. I now have a wonderful, supportive husband and hope to accomplish my weight loss goals. I live in Western North Carolina. I have no health insurance, so having surgery is out of the question, I'm using the web site for my weight loss inspiration. I'm slowing gaining control of my appetite. Every time I start to feel out of control I log on and get renewed inspiration from all the people on the site. When you have the surgery you have no choice but to eat small portions, so that is what I have been doing, cutting my portions way down and eliminating a lot of wrong food choices. I really feel that I can do it this time. Thanks so much! Betsy [email protected]
Most Active