Talk about GREAT!

Randall Culpepper
on 2/19/09 7:57 am - Guntersville, AL
I feel GREAT!! Since I have gotten my Iron infusion last Monday, I feel wonderful! I have so much more energy. They called and put me on Vitamin D because my level was low and also on B12 shots, once a week for 4 weeks, then monthly. Last time I had my B12 checked, it was out the roof. I can't imagine it being so low. Anyway, I FEEL GREAT!

We are about to have soup and grilled cheese for dinner. It sounds so good on this cold North Alabama night. Got a fire going in the fire place and a movie to watch. What are you doing tonight?

Love you all and I pray you have a GREAT night!!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Vickie G.
on 2/19/09 8:05 am - AL
I am cooking Hub had to work late, Hamburger steak with onions and gravy, Creamed potatoes , peppered buttered squash and zucchini, Pinto beans and rolls then we will watch TV later

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal." 

Randall Culpepper
on 2/19/09 8:38 am - Guntersville, AL
Girl! I will be right over!! That sounds awesome! I haven't had that in a LONG time. Enjoy and know you are LOVED!!

CarolynInHuntsville
on 2/19/09 8:37 am - Alabama, AL
Glad that you are feeling better--and really glad that you are enjoying NORTH ALABAMA so much! It is cold here and with where I think you guys live, you probably feel an extra chill off the water of Beautiful Lake Guntersville!

Hopefully you can keep your Iron and B-12 levels up--and that will help keep you feeling your best!
(Have you tried the sublingual B-12?--I am somewhat
B-12 deficient and that is what my MD has me take)

Enjoy your night by the fireplace!

Carolyn~

Carolyn~

Randall Culpepper
on 2/19/09 8:42 am - Guntersville, AL
Thank you my friend! You are right, we live right in front of the lake and there is an extra chill in the air, but I wouldn't trade it for nothing!

I have tried the sublingual, but I don't like anything under my tongue....unless it is a have to like for chest pain. HAHA!

Hope you have a great night my friend.

CarolynInHuntsville
on 2/19/09 8:50 am - Alabama, AL
I thought that was where you were. Since Glenn said it was near them, and I know where they live.
I love the area myself! I intend to come back there soon and eat me some Top of The River!

My B-12 level was somewhere around 250 six months ago--just got it checked this week and it is up to 357. I suspect my doctor will want it even higher, but at least it has improved some. I am really pleased, my
HGB-A-1-C is down to 5.4 but my Insulin Level is still a bit high at 18. Everything else looks great, liver enzymes, cholesterol, triglycerides, BMP and CBC.
I go back to the doctor early March to discuss the results and to see where we go from here.

By the way---you know if you don't like the
Nitro sub-lingual, they have come out with a Nitro
spray. You could try that.

Keep warm!

Carolyn~

Karen W.
on 2/19/09 9:36 am - Huntsville, AL
Hello neighbor!!!  Glad to have you in North AL!!!  you are so lucky to live on the lake!!  Hope you have a great night!

http://mylifeingeneralkaren.blogspot.com/

Karen
364/185/149
Lower Body Lift and Breast Lift 
4/26/06
"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car."

Lisa A.
on 2/20/09 11:02 am
Hey Randall, Long time no talk! Glad you are doing great. I have been so busy, I don't get on and talk to everyone like I should. I had another Iron infusion a couple months ago and I have to take the B-12 shots, my b-6 and protein are a little low too. I still feel draggy, I am over 4 years out and I still feel tired alot! Any suggestions? I just can't seem to get my pep back. I have my infusions at the Kirkland Clinic in B'ham. Where do you have yours? Thanks for any help, you
are alway so nice.

Glitter Text Generator

Most Active