girlfriend's box of questions

susandoeshair
on 7/25/10 10:31 pm - Alexander, AR
Okay, here's the next card in the box. I had to ask Gary what the answer should be since I didn't have the slightest idea how to answer it.

If you could pick a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, what would it be?

According to my dear Gary, it would be "Good Day Sunshine" or "Suzy-Q"  I'm okay with these, kind of worried it might have been the funeral dirge...lol

Susan

AnnF55
on 7/27/10 11:58 pm - Pearcy, AR
My gosh...a good question.   Maybe for me.."Annie are you ok?" by Michael Jackson...because it is one of my all time favorites...and my name is Ann....and sometimes I wonder if I am ok...lol...
Or the other would be "You are my sunshine" my other all time favorite.

Ann

ddickard
on 7/28/10 11:26 pm - Springdale, AR
"Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson - hahaha
Debbie  

Highest weight 295/Surgery weight 280 (15 pounds lost prior to surgery is included)    
smilingcourt
on 7/30/10 6:46 am
This is really fun, I love these games Well, I always ask all my friends and family, and my Dad said "My Little Girl" By: Tim Mcgraw, And my Mom said "I loved her first" By Heartland... All daddies little girl songs, and about growing up... For myself, I would say "Look at you girl" By: Chris Ledoux because its my dream to have a cowboy say those words to me someday...
Monger31
on 8/11/10 11:20 am - North Little Rock, AR
I know I am getting in on this really late, but I would have said "Brick House" before I lost weight, but now I think I like, "Dare you To Move" by Switchfoot.  It has a great line, "are you who you wanna be?"  It's been a motivation for me this past month.  Can't wait to see everyone at the meeting tomorrow night!

megmelmasonmom
on 8/18/10 4:02 am - Maumelle, AR
horselady71742
on 8/14/10 3:16 am - Fordyce, AR
Well, my first thought was "Help Me Rhonda" and then Mike said, "I dont know the name of it, but Here she comes just a walking down the street singin do wa diddy diddy dum diddy do"
He is soo inspiring!!
 url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOh6xsI/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wOh6xsI/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

megmelmasonmom
on 8/18/10 4:03 am - Maumelle, AR
 doo wah diddy- Manfred Mann 
       Congratulations!!! and Best Wishes!!  Jennifer    

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince. \

Most Active