Plastics in Arkansas

mrssimon
on 9/3/13 1:05 pm

Hello :)

I am looking for any suggestions on plastic surgeons in NW AR or the River Valley. I would prefer the River Valley area (fort smith). I have researched them but havent actually talked to anyone online that has had any experiences with any of them. I want to get a TT. I had a consult with Dr. Kendall in Bentonville and liked him but am more interested in trying someone closer to where I live.

Thanks,

Madison

Crazeru
on 6/10/15 11:03 am

You want a PS that specializes in massive weight loss patients.  Our skin with the yo-yo dieting through the years, makes it more difficult.  Have a few consults and ask to see pics.  If most are little mommy makeovers...

I just posted that Dr Sauceda will be in Tyler, Tx at the end of the month and is available for PS consults.  I've been to his OR 3x.  He has redone my body.  :)  Also, he will do several procedures at one time as they use twilight sedation.  My 4 body surgeries took 12 hrs.  As you combine procedures, the price goes down.

You can also take pics from the front, side, back, side and email to [email protected] with quote in the subject and he'll get back to you in a day or so.  It's just him, no office staff.  Most procedures require a 12 day stay.  You are in the clinic, then the Hampton Inn with visits daily by his RN, Paty who helps with your shower and redressing and getting your garments on.  Dr S stops by daily, in the clinic and the hotel, unless he's in a long surgery.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active