UAMS

Emma C.
on 6/16/03 8:42 pm - Pine Bluff, AR
Has any one used Dr Daniel Galvin from UAMS? I have an appointment 6/30 would like to hear from anyone that has used him and that hospital. Thanks Emma
Nita E.
on 6/17/03 4:01 pm
Emma, I had surgery there August 29, 2002. Dr. Galvin is experienced and a good doctor. I didn't see much of him when I was in the hospital, but I only stayed in the hospital 36 hours. I had surgery at 8:00 am on the 29th and was home by 7 pm on the 30th. I did great. The hospital room was a different story. They kept me in recovery until 8:30 the night of surgery due to not having a bed for me. When I did get a bed, it was in an overflow hall with all kinds of different patients. I was in a room with a lady with a 102 degree fever. A BIG NO-NO FOR SURGERY PATIENTS!! Her IV machine went off all night long, and I didn't sleep at all. I got up with help the first time around 5:30 am the next morning, then got up and down as I pleased. The nurses did as good as they could. Overall, I am glad I had the surgery by Dr. Galvin, and I would do it again and again if I had to. He actually listens to you. If I can help you any more, let me know.
Most Active