bandsters how are you all doing

sector-9
on 6/14/09 8:07 am
        im post 7 years and had some complications a year ago..see my profile...
so what are you doing to maintain for excersise,diet and behavioral issues in regards to weight loss.im well doing alot of core and arobic work that helps protect the band and port and following weight wachers as my post op diet .
chris
expectations are premeditated resentments .standards are goals and principals that can be maintained and achieved.
merryterry
on 6/15/09 10:11 am - AZ
Hi Chris,

I'm 6 months post op. i was on target with  my weight goals until I was diagnosed with leukemia in late Feb. of this year and I reorted to my usual reacion-eat bad food. Fortunately I haven's gained any weight and I managed to pry off a couple more pounds. The oral treatment I'm on has weighr gain as a side effect, as well as edema. So maybe I have lost some pounds that have been replaced by water. I don't know.

I need to get my eating protocol cleaned up, too I've gotten lazy with that. I probably need another fill, too. I've only had one then I got caught up in drs. appts. for the cancer. I have started to go to my gym and use the membership I started before i got my diagnosis. I'm not setting the world on fire, but I do a few machines and about 15 minutes on the elliptical now. I know I'll add more as I progress.

But--I figure I am down 100 pounds from my all time high weight, most of that coming off since the band. I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting. I feel so much better-i no longer ache, I can br on my feet for long periods of time and i"m not ready to die. I'm happier, my BP is down-not off meds yet, but that is coming.  I'm glad I got the band!

So, you actually go down South Mountain on a skate board? It must be paved. I have never and will never skate, but I love to watch you guys in action. Keep up the good work. The 12 steps are working for you!
Less is More

Most Active