Need an exercise and all around buddy in Goodyear area

Jennifer M.
on 5/5/11 10:49 am - Goodyear, AZ
 Hi everyone!! I live in the Goodyear area and am looking for a buddy to exercise with and just talk and so forth. I was sleeved on 4/13/11 so am just starting out. I have been very alone for a long time and could really use someone to walk with me and just talk to. I need this person to female and in their mid 30's-mid 40's. I am married and really want this person to understand what is involved in that . It helps when the friend is also married so we all understand each others lives. I don't work anymore due to fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis issues but am a Registered Nurse. Maybe one day I can go back to work but for now I am pursuing disability. I have a hard time getting myself to get up and go partly from fibro and partly from the depression that comes from being alone a lot. I would love to have a buddy that is cheerful and upbeat. If anyone is out there please contact me! Thanks!
 ...a work in progress...    
PATSYWATKINS
on 5/9/11 4:46 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

Hi Jennifer, my name is Patsy and I just had gastric bypass a wk. ago tomarrow, I live in Avandale, I am 48 and am also married, my kids are out of the house now...I also don't work and am on disability and would love to go off it..I have really bad arthrisis and had all my joints out of my feet 14 years ago and it was a down hlll mess from their, 9 surgies and knees are going...I also worked at Phoenix childrens hospital for 7 years a in drs. office as medical assistant (along with helping mom manage a bar my grandparents built which is now sold) been through depression alot from this and that is why I am starting over...cheerful and a good friend...Patsy

Most Active