Regain and so depressed

bbwvixen
on 5/1/14 10:29 am - Surrey, Canada

The first year was definalty the honeymoon phase, although I didn't dump, I was active and watching what I was eating. Then a year later I had hernia repair and had 13 staples. Ten days later my dad died and I fell into a really dark depression. I spent the summer on Oxy, ativan and drinking. My shrink put me on serquel which can add to weight gain....

The next two years, I went back to school, and dealt with not only my depression but my husbands (and PTSD) and a sucidal teen.

Now I'm on year four and my mom just died and I'm stressed to the max. I've never dumped, so I'm eating bad bad bad. Chocolate, ice cream, ect. I'm still trying to eat less. (eating out, I always take half home).  I'm so physcially and emotionally exhausted, I can't make myself exercise, all I want to do is sleep, or mope around.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

bbwvixen
on 5/1/14 10:32 am - Surrey, Canada

I forgot to mention that I'm back up to the 200 mark, so I've regained about fourty pounds back. I try to keep positive, but have fallen back into the punishing myself for being a failure and a fat pig :(

Ellefights
on 5/16/14 1:30 am - Canada

Hi. I am new to the board. I was looking for support as I am having the sleeve surgery before Xmas this year. I am also a drug and alcohol counsellor. 

I came across your post and was saddened by your difficult fight. I fully understand how you are feeling. I lost most of my weight several years ago and due to a tragedy I gained it all back plus 75lbs.  Do you have a good support team to help you through this difficult time?

Elle

bbwvixen
on 10/23/14 6:14 am - Surrey, Canada

Hi Elle,

I have a wonderful husband and a few good friends, but there is only so much they can do.

I'm cutting back on my Cymbalta and Lyrica (I also have Fibro).  My nurse pract. is anti drugs, and I'm sick of the

weight gains.

bbwvixen
on 5/23/15 6:46 pm - Surrey, Canada

Well that didn't work :(

I'm on Serequel 100mb

Cymbalta 90 mg

Zopiclone 7.5

Low Dosage Nalextrone (for fibro)

I'm seeing a therapist several times a week, but I don't think it's helping much.

My thyroid is a bit messed up, but again Ms Anti Medication NP says not enough for medication

Most Active