Anyone near Simi Valley or close by?

Caligirlgina
on 5/8/11 1:46 am - CA
Hello, my name is Gina and I am having a revision on June 17th. I actually had my bad taken out on Feb. 11th and will have the sleeve done on June 17th. Just looking for some support in the area. I have not been able to find a support group out here!
Thanks
Gina
Arianasmama
on 5/8/11 9:17 am - Beverly Hills, CA
 Hi Gina and congrats on your upcoming surgery.  I live in West Los Angeles and know there is a support group that meet once a month in Long Beach.  I attend a support group at Kaiser Sunset and have been told there is a group at UCLA.  Hope that helps.

Be encouraged!
Be Blessed            
Caligirlgina
on 5/8/11 10:10 am - CA
Thank you for your response. I am looking forward to getting my life back. I really want to connect to people in my area. I think we all need support.!
Thanks
Gina
jbaker8
on 9/1/11 7:43 am - simi valley, CA
Did you ever find a support group out in Simi. I know they have one in Thousand Oaks thru www.drbillybariatrics.com.  I am in the process of getting approved for the lap band and I live in Simi so finding a support group that is semi close by is important.
Let me know if you found a good group.

thanks,
jennifer
Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/21/11 2:41 pm - Tuvalu

Gina, I *DO* know someone who lives quite near you who just had a band-to-sleeve revison.  I sent her a link and perhaps she'll respond soon.

Sue
Most Active