Dr. Fedorka Kaiser

Candi F.
on 5/27/11 2:37 am
I was wondering if there was any people out there who have had Dr. Fedorka through Fontana Kaiser?
msanson
on 6/1/11 12:01 pm - CA

Hello im martha .. I had my gastric by pass on may 19 with Dr.fedorka ..He's was excellent.. he answered all my questions and gave me piece of mind..Just stick to his pre op plan and dont gain wait he will cancell the surgey..his nurse gigi is really nice and very friendly ..im two weeks post op in fontana.. he does have a very strict post op plan its hard but that what we neeed to heal... good luck and god bless ... hes a wonderful dr.

Candi F.
on 6/1/11 12:47 pm
Thank you for the reply!  Completely understandable that you can't gain weight.  Sounds like he is a doctor that cares!  Thank you so much for the information!
aveizer30
on 6/6/11 2:00 pm - Ontario, CA
Dr. Fedorka was great. I had him almost a year ago now... it will be a year next month... loved him.. I was patient #3 with him throu kaiser. Loved him.. He is a great doctor. and very personable. He still remembers me if you mention me, he'll know who I am. I really liked him and I highly reccommend him. If you have ANY questions at all. email me... I will be  happy to answer any questions. I also have a support group that I have formed if you wanna come... next one is June 14th @ 6:00. Let me know if u are interested.

Anna
[email protected]
Where there is hope, there can be faith... where there is faith, miracles can occur!     
Candi F.
on 6/6/11 2:08 pm
I would love to go, but my classes are Tuesdays!  Thank you so much for the invite!  I have a very good feeling that I would love him for a surgeon.  Now I just have to find out if he accepts me.  I have heard he is strict on weight loss, and I am fine with that!  Thank you so much for the response!  I have such a good feeling now!

Candi
[email protected]
Most Active